Monday, December 17, 2012

Rudolph, Santa, and Winter

Yay!  I'm so excited that while unpacking, I found my camera battery charger.  So I charged up my camera and took it to school today to take some pictures of my students' adorable Christmas craftivities. Last week, we were working on "The Cutest Reindeer Ever" and Letters from Santa.  Here is how those turned out:




I just love them!  They really brighten up my classroom, and I've gotten some compliments on how cute  my door looks.  The kindergarteners thought the reindeer were watching them :)  As I mentioned in a previous post, I got these ideas from Lesson Plan SOS Teachers and their Crazy for Christmas Unit.

I also had to take a picture of my hallway bulletin board.  It makes me proud every time I walk past it!  I purchased Amy Lemon's Winter Writing Craftivity (only $2!)  and used it to create the bulletin board.  Here is what it looks like:




The kids did such a good job brainstorming winter words and writing really descriptive paragraphs about what winter is to them.  

Well, pics will be coming soon of our gingerbread activities this week.  I can't wait to see the finished products of what we started working on today!  They are so cute!  Happy last Monday before winter break. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment