Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Sunday!  I am so excited to have a Thanksgiving Freebie to post from my Teachers Pay Teachers store!  This Freebie has two activities that accompany the book Thanksgiving Is... by Gail Gibbons.  The first activity sheet is for students to write their own metaphor for Thanksgiving, similar to the metaphors Gibbons uses throughout the book.  The second activity page is for students to use the graphic organizer to record how different cultures have given thanks over the years.  I think the kids will find that information very interesting!  If you would like this Freebie, click the picture below.  I hope you find it useful!


I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday in preparation for the week ahead.  Only a couple more weeks until Thanksgiving break...hang in there!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, I want to follow you but I can't see a Google Friend Connect on your site! Can you add the gadget so we can keep up with your posts? :p

    Teacher Kirra:Maestra Kirra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for letting me know this - can you help me with how to add that gadget? I have no idea. I will try to google it unless I hear back from you. Thanks again!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete