Saturday, November 24, 2012

TPT Christmas Freebie Book

I am so excited to announce that my Christmas Freebie, "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever: A Reading Pack for Grades 3-4,"  was accepted to the Grades 3-5 TPT Christmas Freebie book!  When I got that email from Rachel Lynette, I started celebrating with kicking feet and screams of joy!  I will let you know when the Christmas freebie book is available.  Until then, check out my freebie that was accepted:


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is enjoying a relaxing weekend :)  



2 comments:

  1. I also nominated your for a Liebster Award! To participate, visit my website and follow the directions (don't forget to leave a comment on my blog when you finish with a link back to your answers :)



    Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain


    - Alyssha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster, too! Check out my blog for rules :) http://simplysecondgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete